Health is the most important thing in life, and one should always keep it in his/her priority list. Some people are more concern about their health while some tend to neglect many things. The Chinese face reading technique can actually help you to know how well your particular body part is functioning by just noticing some facial peculiarities. Such technique can help us understand our body easily.
The basic criteria to understand the health issue is listed below. Also some herbs are mentioned that will help to cure a particular problem.
1. Distinctive creases or acne on the center of the forehead, at the base of the nostrils, sides of chin, lower lip and back
• The problematic area is your intestine
• Herbs: barley, flaxseeds, fenugreek, Cascara Sagrada, etc will help in case of constipation. Oak bark, Geranium oil, Glutamine, Golden seal, probiotics will be helpful for diarrhoea. For yeast growth you can use curd, garlic, neem, oregano oil, olive leaf extract, coconut oil walnuts etc.
2. Problems in upper cheek and upper lip
• Stomach is affected
• Herbs: digestive enzymes, ginger, peppermint, probiotics, Chamomile, slippery elm.
3. Temple region and area between eyes
• Herbs: for liver cleansing you can go for Burdock, Dandelion root, milk thistle, nettle.
4. Area around eyes
• Herbs : corn silk, dandelion root, juniper berries, golden rod, gravel root.
5. Chin and jawline
• Hormones and reproductive system
• Herbs: Ashwagandha, Avena Sativa, Black Cohosh, Chastetree, kudzu, passionflower, red clover, Maca root.
6. Lower cheeks and chest
• Herbs: Eucalyptus, Lungwort, Oregano, Thyme, Osha root, Mullein.
7. Nose and ears
• Herbs: omega fatty acids, garlic, ginger, hawthorn, mothewort, Ginko Bilboa.
8. Right and left side of forehead and inner corners of eyes
• Herbs : cranberry and uva ursi for bladder infection, fennel seeds, dandelion, corn silk to increase urine flow. Saw Palmetto, Hashi-Mi-Jio-Gan, Gosha-Jinki-Gan, for overactive bladder.