You have often seen that infants or young children wet the bed. Most people take out the bedsheet and put in the sun but what about the mattress. Mostly bed mattress is big and heavy, so sometimes it is impossible to put them in the sun to get it dry.
Around the bed and sometimes in the fibers of the mattress, dust particles get stacked and due to which kids and adults can develop allergies. In the rainy season, bed bugs and mites attack the mattress and cause severe itchiness and redness on the affected area.
Choosing the right time for mattress cleaning
Maintaining the cleanliness of bed and mattress in the house can keep kids and adults safe from dust mites, bugs, etc. But knowing the time to clean it is very important.
• If you want a new mattress, you can order online after reviewing mattress related queries on https://www.countingsheep.net/ In every two months, you need to switch the sides and clean the dust.
• If your mattress is old, in every six months, change the mattress side and clear off the dust. Take care of mattress cover and don’t let it get tore.
• Especially for an old mattress, dry them in sunlight and let it have an exposure of fresh air in every two months.
It is imperative that in which season you will wipe and clean the dust from the mattress. It is found to be true that spring season and autumn season are great. It is important to dry up allergy-causing agents off the mattress.
Ways of maintaining the mattress conditions
Everyone wants to keep their loved ones protected from harmful allergens. An easy way of doing this is cleaning the mattress regularly and wiping off all bugs and dust particles. Here are few points which you can follow to improve the health condition of your mattress.
• Weekly put a neat and clean bedsheet on the bed. Wipe off the dust from the bed before sleeping. Always sleep in bed after taking a shower so that the dust particles on your cloth don’t get on the sheet.
• Wash your pillow covers and bedsheet in hot water so there are no stain and odor left.
• Always cover your mattress before putting a bedsheet on it.
• Many people do not get enough time to clean their mattress. You can find the solution by seeking an expert service who will vacuum the mattress and suck out all the dust and mites from it.
• For infants and toddlers, sanitize their bedsheet and pillow covers. Twice in a week, put their mattress to dry in sunlight and the moisture will get evaporated.
• If your mattress is too old, it is time to get a new one. Don’t compromise with your family’s health.
If you have a good quality mattress, you will get good sleep, and that is very important for keeping the health in check. Proper mattress cleaning is also essential, and you should carry it out regularly.