Osteochondrosis is a term used to describe a group of disorders that affect the growing skeleton. It is a orthopedic disease of the joint that primarily starts in children and adolescents. One of the very widespread diseases under this category nowadays is osteochondrosis of cervical spine. The first and primary symptom of cervical osteochondrosis is pain in the neck portion of the spine which is an extremely unpleasant illness.
If you are also suffering with neck pain, this homemade natural remedy can prove to be an extremely effective for erasing this frustrating pain. This is much simpler therapy than you think, further there is no need of taking pain killer medications.
You will need:
- 10 tablespoons of salt ( can use sea salt)
- 20 tablespoons oil (olive, sunflower).
- Mix salt and oil in glass bottles. Close the lid and keep the sealed container for 2 days.
- After 2 days, the remedy is ready to use. Medicated mixture is prepared once for the entire course of medication.
- Apply on the targeted area and do a vigorous massage. This should be done every morning. The first massage should last for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep on increasing 2-3 minutes day by day and eventually bring the massage time to 20 minutes.
- After finishing the massage, wipe the neck with warm cloth.
This might cause slight irritation initially. Therefore, once the massage ends, wipe the skin with a dry cloth and sprinkle some baby powder.
In the process of cleaning you may feel a little sleepy or dizzy. But it does not occur so often. The treatment of osteochondrosis in this way runs without any side effects, and provides excellent results.
Just in 10-days your blood circulation will get stimulated and there will be improvement in the muscle regeneration of cartilage and bone tissue.
You will experience noticeable change in just 10 days. It will restore blood flow in the neck region of the spine, headaches will disappear and there will be improved vision. This is based on the fact that the body is free from toxins, which in turn normalizes your metabolism.