As you rise out of bed every day, the sun also rises, and when the earth turns on its axis to give sunlight to the other side of the globe, you also retire from the day’s work and go to bed.
Your very biorhythms jive and sync at the whim of the sun, and the clouds beneath it transmit to you, in subconscious signals, the scope and purpose of your days.
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.
So, it’s only fitting that we learn broader metaphorical lessons from the sun that we can weave into our daily routines to live more empowered lives.
If we can learn to be as steady and giving as the sun, we will have lived lives not just worth remembering, but lives worth living, too.
So, without further ado, here are some powerful life lessons we can learn from the sun.
- Accomplish Great Tasks, and Quickly
- Rise Above It All
- Do What’s Expected of You, and Without Thanks
- Rise Early and Surely
- If You’re Out of Sight, Make Sure People Know You’re Still There for Them
- Know When It’s Time to Bow Out
- Adapt to Your Place in the Order of the Universe
- Don’t Put Shade on the Accomplishments of Others
- Know When to Put the Heat on Others, and How to Receive It Gracefully